Is Your Dog Is Barking For a Dog Walker: Dog Walker Wanted!
Sometimes life can get busy, with more chores, events, and obligations to attend to your to-do list, forcing you to cross off those things that really fall lower on the priority list. One of those priorities could be walks for your beloved pup, who eagerly waits at the door for you at the end of the day. However, you sometimes feel that your dog needs more attention and care than you can provide. Sometimes people try out Doggie Daycare and find that either it’s not a good fit for their dog or it becomes challenging to drop off and pick up your pup at daycare.
Here are five reasons why you should consider hiring a dog walker:
- You’re working long hours. If you work long hours, then you may not always be able to be at home for your dog. You may miss feeding time and taking your dog for a walk. A professional dog walker can help you out by taking your dog for a walk, socializing with him/her, and making your life easier.
- You consistently say “no.” How many times are you invited out for dinner after work with coworkers? Asked to a party that would keep you away from home all day? Or ever wanted to just catch a new movie the evening it came out? Maybe you say “no” to invitations more than you accept them because you want to get home to make sure your dog is okay and to ensure he gets the attention, the exercise, and the socialization he deserves. Allow yourself to start saying “yes” by engaging the services of a professional dog walker. This way, your dog will get all the attention, exercise, and socialization he/she needs until you return home.
- Your dog needs more attention. Maybe your schedule is jam-packed these days and your dog, unfortunately, isn’t getting the attention to which he’s accustomed. You want to give him more attention but you just haven’t had the time lately. Hire a professional dog walker to ensure your dog gets sufficient exercise and socialization each day. That way, when you return home you can spend time cuddling and relaxing with your furry friend. If you are unable to give your dog the attention he/she needs because of your busy schedule, then a professional dog walker can help. Your dog will get sufficient exercise and socialization each day, leaving you time to relax with your furry friend when you return home.
- Do you have a new baby? Bringing a new baby home is a BiG adjustment for everyone, including your beloved pup. Taking your dog for a long walk may be the last thing on your mind when you’re sleep-deprived, and dealing with the baby’s cries. A professional dog walker can take care of your dog’s exercise and socialization needs, leaving you free to attend to your baby.
- Maybe you just need a break. Everyone needs a break sometimes. If you’re unwell, or a family member is relying on you more than usual or you’ve taken on a new project, you may need a break to recharge. When you hire a professional dog walker, you can schedule as many walks as you would like for your dog each day/week. Your dog walker will take your dog for a walk or some clients have us get their pup in their pool or some pups just need to go out to relieve themselves and then enjoy playing or visiting afterward, to ensure that he/she get ample opportunity to relieve themselves and socialize with their walker, leaving your beloved pup relaxed and happy.
So, if you’re unable to give your dog the attention he/she deserves due to your busy schedule, consider hiring a professional dog walker to ensure that your dog gets the care and attention that he/she needs. We would be honored to be your dog’s New Best Friend! Click the link below to get to get started!
Why do you want to hire a dog walker?
If you are looking for more information about our Dog Walking visits, click here to go to the Dog Walking page where you will get more information about how our services work, the options we offer, and more details about our visits for your pup!
Ready to sign up? You can click here to set up an account