5 Reasons Your Cat Will Love A Cat Sitter
Are you planning a vacation but worried about leaving your feline friend alone?
Imagine a place where your cat can be cared for, while you are enjoying a well-deserved getaway, the way to which she is accustomed: Meals at regular times, plenty of play, cuddles, and affection.
There’s only one place your cat can receive that type of care: At home.
Not to worry, a professional cat sitter can provide the perfect solution. Your cat will receive the care and attention she deserves, all in the comfort of her own home.
Here are five reasons why your cat will love having a cat sitter:
- Your cat has you wrapped around her paw because she’s, well, your beloved feline friend. You give her affection when she wants it. You have her food ready at the expected meal time. You play when she’s in the mood and give her space when she just wants to snooze. A professional cat sitter is just an extension of you. Their sitter will make it all about your cat. She will provide your cat with the affection, the treats, the meals, and the playtime that your cat expects and deserves. Your sitter will make sure your cat’s every need is met, just like you would. From feeding and playtime to cuddles and treats, your cat sitter will keep your feline friend happy and content.
- Home is where the heart is. Cats love their familiar surroundings and routines. Staying at a boarding facility or in a new environment can be really stressful for your cat, all the new smells, the unfamiliar noises, and new people in and out all day. However, with a cat sitter coming to your home, she can stay in her own home and enjoy her creature comforts. Your kitty will be more relaxed, less anxious, and less stressed in her usual environment.
- Consistency is key! Cats thrive on routine and a professional cat sitter will make sure your cat sticks to her regular schedule. From meal times to playtime, your cat sitter will follow your instructions to the letter to ensure your cat feels safe and secure.
- Health and well-being come first Does your cat require medication or special care? Your sitter will make sure your cat receives the care she needs, including medication at the right time and dosage. If your cat becomes ill or injured, your sitter will contact you immediately and if necessary, will take your kitty to the veterinarian.
- Fun and games! Your cat will likely have a blast with her new friend. She’ll have plenty of playtime, cuddles, and attention, and will be treated like a queen. And you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your cat is in good hands. Each day, your sitter will send you an email or text to let you know how your cat is doing.
There you have it – five great reasons why a cat sitter is the perfect solution for your feline friend. Imagine the peace of mind you’ll feel knowing your cat is receiving the same love and attention she gets from you, even while you’re away.
If you are looking for a kitty sitter in the Fort Myers area, be sure to check out our cat-sitting page here for more information about the services we offer!